Age for the participation:
Minimum 8 years and maximum 19 & half years. Age should not over 14, 16 or 19 & half years on 30th Sep for Winter League and 31st March for summer league.
Participation process for league:
Submit online form under Players Registration tab on www.dlcl.in and you can submit offline form at our office between 11AM TO 5PM from Mon to Sat.
- Birth Certificate.
- School ID
- Aadhar Card
- Copies of all 3 documents to be submitted along with Tournament Enrollment
- Original documents to be carried for all matches
- One passport size photo.
- Undertaking/Declaration must be signed by each and every players or parents.
All above documents are required to show to the selection authorities during final reporting.
All BCCI Qualified Coach OR District Level Selectors are appointed for the selection of players to be participated in the league:
Selection process for league:
Players must required to attain Open Trial separately for winter and summer league on the date of trial announced by DLCL. 336 (112 players for each age groups) are selected for the league.
Selection process for the Quarter OR Semi Final Level:
As DLCL is India’s no 1 performance based League, therefore, we consider only those players for Simi Final and Quarter Final Match who played well in League per our parameter, means, Batsman must score 30 Runs in any one league Matches or Total 50 runs in out of all 3 league matches. Bowler must take 3 Wickets or average maximum 4 Runs per over in three League matches. Performance and scoring are recorded online on DLCL app, therefore selection for the next level is only as per parameter decided. Total 168 (56 players from each age group) are selected for level 2 to form 12 teams (4 Teams each age group)
Enrollment & Tournament Development Fees:
- Registration fees INR 500/- for Batsman/Bowler/WK and INR 1000/- for All-rounder.
- Tournament Development fees INR 2500/- for T20 & INR 5000/- for One day including uniform, lower, upper and Cap.
- Participants may pay the charges by Online/Cheque/Cash. Cash and cheque only shall be deposited in DLCL Head office.
- Age should not over for the respective age group.
- All required original documents required to show to the selector and photocopies must be submitted in the final reporting.
- Participant need to obtain minimum 40 marks out of 100 marks to qualify the qualifying round/initial Selection round during trial session.
||86 - 100%
When a candidate acquired 25 to 39 marks in his 1st trial then he can get one more chance to attempt qualifying round to achieve 40 or more marks. This extra chance is not applied beyond last date of trial session but parents has full right to get appointment to have discussion with management on his queries.
Team formation and management rights:
- Management Committee of DLCL will form team with consent of Selection committee on trial marks basis.
- MC/Tournament coordinator can interrupt on Capitan decision if Captain of team do fondness or having partiality with any oneplayer or he doesn’t play his role fairly in DLCL.
- Player can be dropped or get permission to do not play match if the below circumstances are applicable.
b) Medical leave.
c) Selection by DDCA or by any states or by any approved cricket tournament/league conducted by BCCI
d) Any Educational Examination
- Player registration can be cancelled or participation can be terminated if the following is applied.
a) Absent in the match without information. Information must be given in writing by email/SMS/Application or whatspp only.
• DLCL Management/selection committee has right to alter the match schedule and ground within 24hrsnotice, if required.
• DLCL Selection Committee/Management has full right to appoint external selection panel/committee.
b) If players behavior is marked in negative by management committee.
c) If player participate any other local match/tournament without prior permission. Prior permissionmust be taken from DLCL management in writing on email/SMS or on whatspp only, permission must be taken minimum one week ago.
d) Parents Interruption
- DLCL Management/Selection committee has full rights to alter team before 48 hrs from the scheduledleague match.
- Our selection panel decide the captain. Written OR oral OR both test are taken by the selector.
- DLCL Selection Committee/Management has full right to appoint a Captain for the team andcoach for the team. Captain of any team can be replaced any time, it will be decided by Management.
- Wrong information given in the form.
- Incomplete form
- Dishonor of Cheque or non-receipts of fees. (Economic weaker are totally free)
- Over age.
- Miss behavior with any staff or Member of DLCL (If you find to conduct any misbehavior our other staff may take video recording and on that ground you will be terminated from the DLCL for life time)
- Candidate don’t appear in initial or in Final Selection Round.
- If candidate appear in 1st Trial and further not interested for next level.
- If candidate selected and they don’t present in league.
- If candidate selected and appear in league but he don't play.
I, .................................................... D.O.B _____________hereby confirm that I have filled DLCL Registration form online/offline, My registration No is .............................. Calling Mob No…………………………………….Whatsap No………………………………………I hereby accept, declare and agree all rules and terms & condition of DLCL (Delhi L’il Cricket League).
- Batsman/Bowler/WK/All rounder Registration fees INR 500 and 1000 respectively are non refundable,I will not claim for refund in any conditions.
- My participation in the DLCL Summer League 2019 only shall be considered when I will be selected in Trial. If player doesn’t attain final reporting in the auditorium or at the said date and place, shall not eligible for the league.
- I agree to pay tournament development and uniform charges mentioned in the fee structure. (Fees structure mentioned in behind of the sheet). Fees shall not refund or I will not claim in following circumstances.
* If participant (I) don’t /doesn’t appear in final reporting for team preparation on the said date by any reason/s. “OR” If I withdraw name or don’t participate.
- I commit to maintain discipline, If I found otherwise would be expelled from the DLCL
- Refund (If eligible) shall be made for eligible candidate within 90 days from the date of claim filled.
- Only non selected players in the final Trial/Reporting shall be entitled for refund of TD Fees. No other shall be eligible for refund.
- If I absent in two or more than two matches of League, I neither will be entitle to receive participation or achievement certificate nor shall claim deposited fees in any condition.
- Selection committee has full right to change the age group per sustainability.
- I agree on DLCL participants performance base promotion rules, If the selection committee don’t satisfy with my performance in 3 League Matches, I may be dropped in next level.
- In Case of any accident/incident during the Trial or Matches which lead to the candidate getting injured, (including grave and fatal injuries) neither the organisation nor any member of DLCL shall be held responsible or liable. I or on my behalf no anyone will claim.
- I/We sign in below without any force of any group or individual me and my parents are agree and signing without any pressure or force by anyone else.
(I am signing with consent of my parents)
Parents Signature (If available on Trial venue)
- DLCL or any member of DLCL will not be liable or responsible for any types of minor "or" major injury during the practice/coaching session/match/Tournament and participant will not claim any types ofcompensation against injury.
- Transport/Conveyance shall not be provided form home to ground. Participants shall merely responsible to present at ground.
- Player or any team member can't quit match during the match, if he/they do/does then will be punished by INR 500 or can be terminated his membership
- If player/s are selected in the first round, players must required to pay TD & Uniform charges to attain the final selection round.
- Incase player doesn’t appear in final round by any reason, deposited TD & Uniform charges shall not be refunded.
- Registration fees 500/- for batsman, bowler & WK AND 1000/- for all rounder are totally non refundable. It shall not be refunded in any condition.
- If player are not selected in final selection round 2000/- out of 2500 and 7000/- out of 7500/- shall be refunded within the time line mentioned in undertaking form.
- If participants selected in final round but they are unable to play league by any reason, in this participant or any person on behalf of participants are not liable to claim refund.
- Eligible candidate can claim refund on our website within 90 days from the date of claim submitted online.
- Refund shall be send to the respective bank accounts within 90 days from the date of claim charged.
Re Trial Policy:
- Players disqualified in 1st (Initial) Trial may give re trial by paying INR 150/- Re Trial Non Refundable Fees. Payment of Re Trial must pay 15 days prior from the date of next Trial.
- 25% reservation for Underprivileged talented players and they get opportunities to perform totally free.
- Orphan home are running by parent organization. WWW.HRDO.IN
Other important notice:
- Parents and players are informed that we hire Cricket Practise pitch and Cricket ground to conduct matches and practise for our selected players. Participation, Tournament development fees & training fees is only received by DLCL there are no financialinvolment of any DDA Sports complex in the receipt of our charges. We only pay booking charges to DDA Sports complex for thecricket ground and cricket practise pitch.
- We shall not be bound for any fraud if you pay any fees without receipts. Online receipt and payment SMS is sent on your registered mobile no from DLCL and we give the receipt against cash payment. Cash is only accepted in Delhi office.